Sunday, January 16, 2011

Temping

I really hope I haven't messed this up! I am currently on cycle day 7 and I just bought a thermometer yesterday...and I forgot to get my temp this morning (oops) So I will religiously be starting tomorrow morning! Is that bad? should I have started temping on cycle day 1? I've been trying to research it and a lot of people actually say they don't temp during AF because it makes their temps all wacky. AF stopped for me on Friday, so I probably should have started temping then, but it took me longer to get out and get a thermometer. So I am defiantly gonna start temping tomorrow. I am new to this so I have been trying to read up on it, but I always thought when your temp went up that's when you ovulate, but apparently your temperature goes down and then spikes up. Your supposed to start having intercourse when your temp goes down, because once it goes up its too late! but then I read that not all women have a drop in their temp before it spikes! AHHHHHHHH!!!! this is very confusing.  Anyways! Today is also the last day of my clomid for this cycle. I am actually feeling a lot better this cycle on Clomid then last months, which is good! I haven't had any hot flashes, and haven't felt as depresso either. Alrighty, well I am off! I will be posting again just to let you know how temping goes. OPKing will also be starting tomorrow as well!

3 comments:

  1. My friend Regina, from college said that a fool proof way to get preggers is to count TWELVE days from the first day of your period and start having sex EVERY OTHER day for a week. She said that is how she got preggers with both her babies; also she told her cousin (who was having difficulty) to try this method, and BOMB she got pregnant. GOOD LUCK. CD 12 is coming this week! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be using this advice. hehehe. oh, either you need to come up here or we need to come down there cause I ordered something for you and its coming in the mail this week and I am excited to give it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, you are so sweet! I miss you girls anyways. Perhaps I can talk Chris into coming up next weekend and seeing Marcia and Wilma (Her life partner.) for the day and we can do a family dinner or something. LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete