Sunday, January 23, 2011

WARNING: severe, depressing blog ahead

Well I thought to myself I should really do an update considering I have been super slacking in the blog department this week. Where to start, where to start...hmmmm, oh okay! So temping sucks ass, and I've stopped doing it. I'm an ovulation temping school drop out. My thermometer sucks, and even though it says it has last temp recall, it lied. The light on it as well only stays on for a few seconds so it makes it hard to read in my dark bedroom early in the morning. I also found when I was trying to temp I was not sleeping well through the night, I think I was worrying too much about it and I wasn't sleeping through the whole night. I kept waking up thinking I had over slept or I forgot to get my temp. It was a hot mess. Another thing to make this week even more enjoyable was my skin broke out horribly with nasty, huge, and sore cystic acne. I seriously had 4 of them all at the same time! My face hurt! So I had no choice but to call my dermatologist on Friday and go in for some acne injections. They inject your cystic acne with a steroid and it reduces the size of them right away! After I got them done my doctor asked me if I was having regular periods (I don't know what made him ask that, but...) I replied "no, actually, I have PCOS" and he asked me what I was taking for it, and I told him Metformin, but I was also trying to have a baby so I just finished Clomid not too long ago. He told me the Clomid was most likely what was making my skin break out so bad. How depressing, this medicine sucks! It makes me sad, mean, and it makes me break out. But whatever it takes, right? Another thing that made this week even better was that I ended up getting sick on Saturday. I felt completely fine on Friday night (thank goodness, because my husband and I were hosting a poker game at our house) but when I woke up on Saturday around 9 am I felt like I needed to sleep for like 10 more hours! I was soooo exhausted. I went downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal, and when my husband came down to watch tv with me I told him I think I need to go back to bed. Shortly there after I started having bad stomach cramps and body aches. It felt like I was getting the stomach virus. But I never once vomited or had the typical diarrhea that comes with the virus. My wonderful husband went and got me some Nyquil Cold and Flu and some yummy Popsicles. Thankfully my mom stopped by Saturday night to check on me and offered to do my laundry since I was pretty much bedridden for the entire day *moms are the best* The Nyquil knocked me out for a bit, but it ended my stomach cramping. When I woke up Sunday (today) I felt a bit dizzy, which I'm assuming is because all I did was lay down on Saturday and I hadn't really eaten anything. But thankfully tonight I am feeling back to normal. I don't know if I just had a bug, or if its a side effect from the clomid. I did read that other women experienced the same symptoms on clomid. Just for shits and giggles I did do a pregnancy test and it was a big fat negative. Well that's about it for now. I am really sorry this blog was a depresso and not much good stuff. This past week kinda sucked a big one, and I'm hoping for a good week upcoming. Plus, the hubb's 27th birthday is on Wednesday! Talk to you all soon!

2 comments: