Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Should Of Hit The Bunny!!

Have you ever heard that saying that if someone hits a bunny rabbit with their car then they are pregnant? Well yesterday on my way home from work a bunny rabbit scurried across the road and I slammed on my breaks to avoid hitting it. As soon as I did I thought of that saying that someone (who I dont remember now) told me awhile back. I thought to myself "I shoulda hit the damn thing"...I'm totally just kidding! I totally break for animals! Today is 5 DPO, this 2 week wait is hell. I'm trying not to think about it but its sooooo hard. My plan is not to buy any pregnancy tests until I miss my period. I hope I miss, I hope I miss, I hope I miss! As in terms of symptoms I haven't felt anything (which most normal people probably dont) On Monday and Tuesday I felt menstrual crampy but I'm sure thats because I ovulated. I'm trying not to read into every little cramp, or twinge I get! Well heres to the next  9 days going by super fast!! Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, I have never heard that one before. Cycle day 12 baby, I hear that is where it is at!

    ReplyDelete